Tags: aggregates for construction
In Holcim's first-quarter 2012 earnings report, the company says that, due to good economic conditions in Asia and Latin America and growing demand for construction materials in North America and Africa Middle East, consolidated cement deliveries increased. Higher shipments ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views