Tags: aggregates for construction
In Holcim's first-quarter 2012 earnings report, the company says that, due to good economic conditions in Asia and Latin America and growing demand for construction materials in North America and Africa Middle East, consolidated cement deliveries increased. Higher shipments ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest340 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement336 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views