Tags: aggregates mining
Granite Construction had a net loss of $8.6 million loss in the first quarter but revenues were up 10.6 percent compared to last year. The company’s loss in the first quarter was down significantly from the $20.6 million loss in the ...
Rod Martin shows that family business leaders can have a big impact on state and national issues. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As a third generation leader of Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Martin Stone Quarries, Inc., Rod Martin grew up in the industry. He worked ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) has been disseminating this list of “talking points” about how aggregates mining — both surface and underground — is different from coal mines. The organization pointed out these differences as well after ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program477 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views