Tags: aggregates mining
Granite Construction had a net loss of $8.6 million loss in the first quarter but revenues were up 10.6 percent compared to last year. The company’s loss in the first quarter was down significantly from the $20.6 million loss in the ...
Rod Martin shows that family business leaders can have a big impact on state and national issues. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As a third generation leader of Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Martin Stone Quarries, Inc., Rod Martin grew up in the industry. He worked ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) has been disseminating this list of “talking points” about how aggregates mining — both surface and underground — is different from coal mines. The organization pointed out these differences as well after ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry640 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter422 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction228 Views