Tags: aggregates mining
Granite Construction had a net loss of $8.6 million loss in the first quarter but revenues were up 10.6 percent compared to last year. The company’s loss in the first quarter was down significantly from the $20.6 million loss in the ...
Rod Martin shows that family business leaders can have a big impact on state and national issues. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As a third generation leader of Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Martin Stone Quarries, Inc., Rod Martin grew up in the industry. He worked ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) has been disseminating this list of “talking points” about how aggregates mining — both surface and underground — is different from coal mines. The organization pointed out these differences as well after ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs722 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views