Tags: aggregates operations
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
Developing a system for environmental performance can make you both a good steward and give you a competitive edge. Developing an environmental management system (EMS) may seem like it’s adding another layer of red tape or additional responsibilities to an already-busy ...
Conveyor Safety Establish and follow safe work policies and procedures when working on or near conveyors. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor An accident report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released in early May stated that one of two fatalities at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views