Tags: Aggregates pricing
Product price increases, lower operational costs, and growth across all product lines were among the highlights shared by Ward Nye, chairman, president, and CEO of Martin Marietta during a recent call with investors and financial analysts regarding fourth quarter 2014 ...
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. as follows: Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'; Short-term IDR at 'F2'; Senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB;' Revolving bank credit facility at 'BBB;' Commercial Paper rating at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is stable. The ratings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars300 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views