Tags: aggregates producers
On Sept. 15, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that on Sept. 16 it would publish a notice in the Federal Register extending the comment period from Sept. 29 to Dec. 3, 2014, on its proposed rule for Criteria ...
On July 31, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a proposed rule in the Federal Register that makes significant changes to its existing civil penalty regulations. Aggregates operators should familiarize themselves with the proposed changes and consider the ...
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com The Mine Safety and Health Administration develops a guide to help producers abide by industry rules and protect against guarding-related violations. By Tina Grady ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views