Tags: aggregates producers
On Sept. 15, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that on Sept. 16 it would publish a notice in the Federal Register extending the comment period from Sept. 29 to Dec. 3, 2014, on its proposed rule for Criteria ...
On July 31, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a proposed rule in the Federal Register that makes significant changes to its existing civil penalty regulations. Aggregates operators should familiarize themselves with the proposed changes and consider the ...
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com The Mine Safety and Health Administration develops a guide to help producers abide by industry rules and protect against guarding-related violations. By Tina Grady ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program550 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views