Tags: aggregates shortage
Four major regions in California--San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno and the San Fernando Valley--are likely to deplete their permitted aggregate supply within the next decade, according to recent data from the California Geological Survey (CGS). CGS released in March its 2012 update ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 844 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views