Tags: aggregates tax
In most aggregates operations, producers look for ways to shave pennies, nickels, and dimes from their cost per ton. After all, in a traditionally low-margin, high-volume market, those pennies can add up to serious bucks on an annual basis. Now, imagine ...
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views