Tags: Aggregates USA
Aggregates USA’s board of directors has unanimously elected Bill Niketas as the company’s chief executive officer (CEO). Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain ...
The Carter County, Tennessee, planning director has retracted a proposal for an alternate route for trucks entering and leaving a rock quarry and sand mine by Holston Mountain, Johnson City Press reported. Chris Schuettler, Carter County’s planning director, had proposed routing ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced on Jan. 6 the gold, silver, and bronze winners of the organizations Safety, Environmental and Community Relations Excellence Awards. The awards program recognizes aggregates operations throughout the United States and Canada ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views