Tags: Aggregates USA
Aggregates USA’s board of directors has unanimously elected Bill Niketas as the company’s chief executive officer (CEO). Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain ...
The Carter County, Tennessee, planning director has retracted a proposal for an alternate route for trucks entering and leaving a rock quarry and sand mine by Holston Mountain, Johnson City Press reported. Chris Schuettler, Carter County’s planning director, had proposed routing ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced on Jan. 6 the gold, silver, and bronze winners of the organizations Safety, Environmental and Community Relations Excellence Awards. The awards program recognizes aggregates operations throughout the United States and Canada ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views