Tags: Aggregates USA
Aggregates USA’s board of directors has unanimously elected Bill Niketas as the company’s chief executive officer (CEO). Niketas succeeds J. Stuart Ryan, who served as interim CEO for two years. Ryan, who also serves as chairman of Calpine Corporation, will remain ...
The Carter County, Tennessee, planning director has retracted a proposal for an alternate route for trucks entering and leaving a rock quarry and sand mine by Holston Mountain, Johnson City Press reported. Chris Schuettler, Carter County’s planning director, had proposed routing ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced on Jan. 6 the gold, silver, and bronze winners of the organizations Safety, Environmental and Community Relations Excellence Awards. The awards program recognizes aggregates operations throughout the United States and Canada ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher503 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident348 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing175 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!157 Views