Tags: AggreScrub 150
Terex Washing System’s AggreScrub 150 is designed to separate stubborn clay material that cannot be removed by rinsing or screening alone. Introduced at Hillhead, the system can work as a standalone unit or in conjunction with Terex’s Aggresand plant. The modular ...
Terex Washing Systems (TWS) offered up two new ways to wash aggregates during Hillhead 2014. Related: Terex rolls out new crushing, screening, and washing equipment First, it introduced an upsized version of its Aggresand 165 with a new, larger version, the Aggresand ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views