Tags: AggreScrub 150
Terex Washing System’s AggreScrub 150 is designed to separate stubborn clay material that cannot be removed by rinsing or screening alone. Introduced at Hillhead, the system can work as a standalone unit or in conjunction with Terex’s Aggresand plant. The modular ...
Terex Washing Systems (TWS) offered up two new ways to wash aggregates during Hillhead 2014. Related: Terex rolls out new crushing, screening, and washing equipment First, it introduced an upsized version of its Aggresand 165 with a new, larger version, the Aggresand ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches435 Views