Tags: aggressive enforcement strategy
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration says that from April through August, the agency conducted "impact inspections" at 111 coal and metal/nonmetal mines throughout the country designated by the agency as having safety or health issues. During that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views