Tags: aggressive enforcement strategy
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration says that from April through August, the agency conducted "impact inspections" at 111 coal and metal/nonmetal mines throughout the country designated by the agency as having safety or health issues. During that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant482 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania266 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call236 Views