Members of the Iowa Limestone Producers Association (ILPA) met with IDALS Director of Regulatory Steven Moline, Feed and Fertilizer Bureau Chief Randy Watts, and Fertilizer Administrator Neal Vaughn to cap ongoing discussions on aglime sampling and testing. Rockbuster News reports ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views