Tags: agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the City of Hailey Idaho for funding upgrades to Woodside Blvd.
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the City of Hailey, Idaho, have signed a $3.5 million agreement that will allow work to begin on much-needed upgrades to Woodside Boulevard, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. "This project will make it safer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views