Tags: agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the City of Hailey Idaho for funding upgrades to Woodside Blvd.
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the City of Hailey, Idaho, have signed a $3.5 million agreement that will allow work to begin on much-needed upgrades to Woodside Boulevard, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. "This project will make it safer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views