Tags: agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the City of Hailey Idaho for funding upgrades to Woodside Blvd.
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the City of Hailey, Idaho, have signed a $3.5 million agreement that will allow work to begin on much-needed upgrades to Woodside Boulevard, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. "This project will make it safer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views