Tags: air classification system
Sturtevant, a material processing equipment manufacturer, is celebrating 130 years of business. The company, produced early versions of the jet mill and air classification systems, has been providing processing solutions since 1883. W. Sturtevant English, Jr. manages and leads the family-owned company. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April468 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts385 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration326 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry326 Views