Tags: air classification system
Sturtevant, a material processing equipment manufacturer, is celebrating 130 years of business. The company, produced early versions of the jet mill and air classification systems, has been providing processing solutions since 1883. W. Sturtevant English, Jr. manages and leads the family-owned company. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board327 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments298 Views