Tags: air classification system
Sturtevant, a material processing equipment manufacturer, is celebrating 130 years of business. The company, produced early versions of the jet mill and air classification systems, has been providing processing solutions since 1883. W. Sturtevant English, Jr. manages and leads the family-owned company. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility822 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views