Tags: air classification system
Sturtevant, a material processing equipment manufacturer, is celebrating 130 years of business. The company, produced early versions of the jet mill and air classification systems, has been providing processing solutions since 1883. W. Sturtevant English, Jr. manages and leads the family-owned company. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views