Tags: air lines
A quality air coil will exhibit good “strength, durability, flexibility, memory recoil, and performance in hot and cold temperatures,” say the writers behind parts manufacturer Phillips Industries’ Qwik Tech Tips monthly newsletter. A chief consideration is the material the air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views