Tags: airborne contaminants
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
Small Mine Office MSHA’s Joe Main talks about mine safety and his vision for the Small Mine Office. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Small mines make up about 50 percent of all mines in the United States. According to the Mine Safety and ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has increased its focus on exposure monitoring at metal and nonmetal mines throughout the country "to ensure better worker protection from overexposure to harmful airborne contaminants,” and accordingly, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter350 Views