Tags: airborne contaminants
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
Small Mine Office MSHA’s Joe Main talks about mine safety and his vision for the Small Mine Office. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Small mines make up about 50 percent of all mines in the United States. According to the Mine Safety and ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has increased its focus on exposure monitoring at metal and nonmetal mines throughout the country "to ensure better worker protection from overexposure to harmful airborne contaminants,” and accordingly, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views