Tags: airborne contaminants
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
Small Mine Office MSHA’s Joe Main talks about mine safety and his vision for the Small Mine Office. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Small mines make up about 50 percent of all mines in the United States. According to the Mine Safety and ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has increased its focus on exposure monitoring at metal and nonmetal mines throughout the country "to ensure better worker protection from overexposure to harmful airborne contaminants,” and accordingly, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views