Tags: airborne contaminants
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
Small Mine Office MSHA’s Joe Main talks about mine safety and his vision for the Small Mine Office. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Small mines make up about 50 percent of all mines in the United States. According to the Mine Safety and ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has increased its focus on exposure monitoring at metal and nonmetal mines throughout the country "to ensure better worker protection from overexposure to harmful airborne contaminants,” and accordingly, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities456 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views