Tags: airborne contaminants
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
Small Mine Office MSHA’s Joe Main talks about mine safety and his vision for the Small Mine Office. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Small mines make up about 50 percent of all mines in the United States. According to the Mine Safety and ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has increased its focus on exposure monitoring at metal and nonmetal mines throughout the country "to ensure better worker protection from overexposure to harmful airborne contaminants,” and accordingly, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention175 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views