The Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals has given Safety Achievement Awards to three Aggregate Industries US (AIUS) facilities. The award recognizes the facilities for accomplishing a Zero Lost Time Accident Rate in 2012, which is based on a company’s lost ...
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that a number of its facilities were awarded the Environmental Excellence and Community Relations Awards from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association. “We are extremely proud of our facilities for receiving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas348 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views