The Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals has given Safety Achievement Awards to three Aggregate Industries US (AIUS) facilities. The award recognizes the facilities for accomplishing a Zero Lost Time Accident Rate in 2012, which is based on a company’s lost ...
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that a number of its facilities were awarded the Environmental Excellence and Community Relations Awards from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association. “We are extremely proud of our facilities for receiving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1087 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry693 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets432 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike230 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address228 Views