Tags: Al Cervero AEM senior vice president
Fourteen student teams from the United States and Canada have won the 2011 edition of the annual AEM Construction Challenge presented by Volvo Construction Equipment. The annual challenge is held at the Global Finals of Destination ImagiNation (DI). The 2011 ...
Exports of U.S.-made construction equipment increased in the second quarter of 2010, and total construction machinery exports at midyear were $7.4 billion, a 15-percent gain overall compared to January-June 2009 numbers, according to the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). The AEM ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views