Tags: Al Cervero AEM senior vice president
Fourteen student teams from the United States and Canada have won the 2011 edition of the annual AEM Construction Challenge presented by Volvo Construction Equipment. The annual challenge is held at the Global Finals of Destination ImagiNation (DI). The 2011 ...
Exports of U.S.-made construction equipment increased in the second quarter of 2010, and total construction machinery exports at midyear were $7.4 billion, a 15-percent gain overall compared to January-June 2009 numbers, according to the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). The AEM ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views