Tags: Alabama Museum of Natural History
A 14-year-old in Alabama has discovered one of several fossils in a Greene County quarry, according to a report from the Tuscaloosa News. The middle school student, Noah Taylor, found the fossil while participating in the 35th annual Museum Expedition Camp, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing151 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views