Tags: Alabama Road Builders Association
The Alabama Senate approved a $1 billion package on March for road and bridge construction during the next decade that would be nearly twice the size of the federal stimulus funding Alabama received for highways, the Associated Press reports. The Senate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views