Tags: Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (DOT&PF)
The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (DOT&PF) has developed a web-based dashboard to share DOT&PF performance measures with the public, elected officials, and partnering agencies. The site, located at www.dashboard.dot.alaska.gov, uses gauges on a dashboard to visually show the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views