Tags: Alaskan Way Viaduct replacement
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader465 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia311 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- MSHA: Report released on maintenance fatality at lime operation166 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska110 Views