Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
McLanahan Corp. hosted its first Frac Sand Processing School in Eau Claire, Wis., on March 30. The day featured three sessions from McLanahan, including presentations on wet frac sand processing, water management, and plant and equipment maintenance. Each session focused ...
The Mountain View County council has approved a bylaw re-designating a former county-owned gravel pit for use by Olds College for its heavy equipment operations program. The Mountain View Gazette reports that the 21-acre gravel pit is located approximately 5 ...
Proposed amendments that would allow aggregate extraction in Mountain View County, Alberta are one step closer to becoming law. The county’s committee last week made recommendations about aggregate extraction, including the use of gravel pits, in the area and have voted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction481 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views