Tags: aldosta-Lowndes County Habitat for Humanity
Case Construction Equipment named Reames Concrete Company, Valdosta, Ga., as the April winner of the Case Community Challenge. This was officially announced to the media on July 21. This program recognizes construction contractors who support their local communities with significant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views