V is for Verde Antique This green beauty gob-smacks our favorite geologist. By Bill Langer Verd-antique, (verd-an-teek) — etym., viridis (vir’-e-dis), green, and antiquus (an-ti’-qwus), ancient (noun) — ‘Serpentine … of a tint resembling that of the green incrustation on ancient coins.’ From ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety373 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader208 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs195 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism114 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100112 Views