The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) has awarded the Granite Construction -- Copper Hills Constructors (CHC) joint venture team a $106 million construction management/general contractor (CM/GC) contract to build the new Mountain View Corridor freeway, transit and trail system in and around ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1285 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1083 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views