Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views