Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs737 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year333 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries313 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views