Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views