Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views