Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views