Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs172 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views