Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability652 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure521 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]276 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views