Tags: ALJ Feldman
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
A stunning ruling from an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) on Nov. 28, 2011, has undercut the legitimacy of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) use of “flagrant penalties” against mine operators. The order by ALJ Feldman in Conshor Mining LLP has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views