Tags: ALJ Margaret A. Miller
An Administrative Law Judge with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission has ruled in favor of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a legal challenge filed last June by Massey Energy's Performance Coal Co. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1292 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1116 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1090 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over369 Views