Tags: ALJ Miller
Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission approves heightened scrutiny, and less clarity, over proposed settlements. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with penalty assessments under the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views