Tags: ALJ Priscilla Rae
Two recent decisions confirm what many in the mining industry have suspected for a while: the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is branching out from "traditional mining" and seeking new venues and employers to take enforcement actions again, even where ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views