Tags: ALJ Rae
Administrative law judges take different viewpoints on pre-shift examinations and MSHA inspections. by Dana M. Svendsen During Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspections, disputes between operators and inspectors can arise over whether an observed condition is a defect or whether a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity327 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views