Tags: ALJ Zielinski
Two of the more subjective standards that are commonly cited by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) concern appropriate guarding of moving machine parts and stability of highwalls at aggregate operations. In a January 2013 ruling in Allied Stone ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities631 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company430 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views