The Commission declines to enforce its own deadline for MSHA to file petitions for assessment. by K. Brad Oakley In the June 7, 2012, edition of Rock Law, my colleague Christopher Peterson began a discussion of whether the Federal Mine Safety and ...
Strictly Speaking A recent ALJ decision establishes that the Mine Act’s imposition of ‘strict liability’ on operators is not without its limits. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act (Act) are aware that it is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry252 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature233 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views