Tags: Allen Co.
A farm-heavy neighborhood in Clark County, Ky. is fighting a proposal that would rezone agricultural land and result in the development of a new quarry. In addition to the quarry, residents are worried the proposal would bring other unwanted industrial ...
A proposed limestone quarry in Clark County, Kentucky, won’t start work anytime soon. The Clark County Fiscal Court failed to approve on Wednesday a rezoning request that would have changed the proposed quarry property from agricultural use to heavy industrial, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views