Tags: Alliance Resource Partners LP
On April 28, at about 10:40 p.m. CST, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) received word of a roof collapse at the Dotiki Mine (ID 15-02132) in Hopkins County, Ky. Dotiki is operated by Webster County Coal, LLC ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views