Tags: Allied Construction Products
Tier 4 articulated dump truck Komatsu introduces its HM300-5 articulated dump truck. Featuring 324 net horsepower, the truck is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D125E-7 Tier 4 Final engine. With a 30.9-ton payload and a gross vehicle weight of 117,892 pounds, the truck ...
Allied Construction Products, LLC adds a PowerPortable boom system to its Pedestal Breaker System product line. Designed for aggregates and recycling operations, it can be used with stationary or wheel and track-mounted mobile crushers. Built around Allied's Rammer, AR Series, ...
Here's a spec guide on the current makes and models of hydraulic hammers and breakers. We give you the nominal ratings and certified measurements as well as a manufacturer's index with contact information. Click here for a downloadable PDF (nine pages) of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines378 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)296 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views