Tags: Allied Construction Products
Tier 4 articulated dump truck Komatsu introduces its HM300-5 articulated dump truck. Featuring 324 net horsepower, the truck is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D125E-7 Tier 4 Final engine. With a 30.9-ton payload and a gross vehicle weight of 117,892 pounds, the truck ...
Allied Construction Products, LLC adds a PowerPortable boom system to its Pedestal Breaker System product line. Designed for aggregates and recycling operations, it can be used with stationary or wheel and track-mounted mobile crushers. Built around Allied's Rammer, AR Series, ...
Here's a spec guide on the current makes and models of hydraulic hammers and breakers. We give you the nominal ratings and certified measurements as well as a manufacturer's index with contact information. Click here for a downloadable PDF (nine pages) of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views