Tags: Allyn L. ArcherTexas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Cherry, the Houston-based recycling and demolition company, has just opened its fourth recycling center – the newest of which is located in Hitchcock, Texas. The new 14-acre Hitchcock Recycling Center, located at 5402 Highway 6, accepts concrete, asphalt and residential composition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views