Tags: Allyn L. ArcherTexas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Cherry, the Houston-based recycling and demolition company, has just opened its fourth recycling center – the newest of which is located in Hitchcock, Texas. The new 14-acre Hitchcock Recycling Center, located at 5402 Highway 6, accepts concrete, asphalt and residential composition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri725 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?227 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views