The Mogensen sizer concept was developed in 1947 by Fredrik Mogensen, Ph.D., Engineering. The machine concept is based on the principle that different sized particles have different probabilities through a screen. With sloped screen decks, the capacity of a specific area ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views