The Mogensen sizer concept was developed in 1947 by Fredrik Mogensen, Ph.D., Engineering. The machine concept is based on the principle that different sized particles have different probabilities through a screen. With sloped screen decks, the capacity of a specific area ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers334 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 291 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America187 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views