Tags: alternate truck route
The Carter County, Tennessee, planning director has retracted a proposal for an alternate route for trucks entering and leaving a rock quarry and sand mine by Holston Mountain, Johnson City Press reported. Chris Schuettler, Carter County’s planning director, had proposed routing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views