Tags: alternative power
Holcim's portland cement plant has installed 528 solar panels that produce nearly 156,201 kilowatts of power each hour at its portland plant, according to an ARI report. The company took a year and a half to plan and install the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg294 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views