Cummins Power Generation announced the purchase of the generator set assets of Westport, Ct.-based Terex Corp. The agreement, effective Jan. 22 but publicly announced on March 31, increases Cummins Power Generation’s rental business capabilities through expanded production operations in its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger375 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person355 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views