Tags: altrans receives $55 million to reduce congestion improve Safety on intercity rail corridor
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) on Aug. 31 awarded three grants totaling $55 million to reduce congestion and increase safety on the Pacific Surfliner intercity rail corridor between Los Angeles and San Diego, according to Caltrans. “More Californians are choosing trains ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1075 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry658 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets240 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address226 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike224 Views