Tags: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
$17.6 billion ‘jobs bill’ passes Senate, transfers $19.5 billion into Highway Trust Fund By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Highway Trust Fund will be solvent through the end of the year, but now the real fight begins to pass ...
St. Patrick's Day must be lucky for than the Irish. Looks like the transportation industry is in luck until at least the end of the year. The Senate voted 68-34 on March 17 to pass H.R. 2847, the $17.6 billion "jobs bill" known ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability650 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure496 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views