Tags: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
Thanh Ngo, Graniterock's Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) specialist, has received AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (AMRL) accreditation for the South San Francisco HMA lab. The accreditation allows materials tested in the SSF lab to be recognized by the FAA and San Francisco ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials on May 11 commented on the conclusions of a new report released by the Pew Center on the States and the Rockefeller Foundation. A statement by John Horsley, AASHTO executive director, on ...
A Changing Climate for Users Fees By Therese Dunphy Since the creation of the Eisenhower highway system, gas taxes — also known as user fees — have been among the most significant and successful funding mechanisms for the nation’s transportation system. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety385 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013191 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100118 Views