Tags: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
Thanh Ngo, Graniterock's Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) specialist, has received AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (AMRL) accreditation for the South San Francisco HMA lab. The accreditation allows materials tested in the SSF lab to be recognized by the FAA and San Francisco ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials on May 11 commented on the conclusions of a new report released by the Pew Center on the States and the Rockefeller Foundation. A statement by John Horsley, AASHTO executive director, on ...
A Changing Climate for Users Fees By Therese Dunphy Since the creation of the Eisenhower highway system, gas taxes — also known as user fees — have been among the most significant and successful funding mechanisms for the nation’s transportation system. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]520 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill386 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views