Tags: American Concrete Institute Richard D. Stehly
The American Concrete Institute's (ACI) President Richard D. Stehly passed away on Sept. 18 suddenly after enjoying one of his favorite pastimes, hockey, with teammates and friends. Stehly, who was a member of ACI since 1980, was elected president of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views