Tags: American Concrete Institute Richard D. Stehly
The American Concrete Institute's (ACI) President Richard D. Stehly passed away on Sept. 18 suddenly after enjoying one of his favorite pastimes, hockey, with teammates and friends. Stehly, who was a member of ACI since 1980, was elected president of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers275 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views