Tags: American Concrete Institute
The American Concrete Institute recently named students from Ryerson University in Canada and the University of Puerto Rico as the winners of the annual ACI Pervious Concrete Student Competition. ACI announced the winning teams of the Cylinder Performance and Cementitious Efficiency categories after the competition ...
Safety-related products guide BettsHD has launched its Popular Parts Guide (PPG) for heavy duty tractor/trailer applications. A compilation of frequently requested safety-related products from the company’s online catalog, the guide features quarter fenders, poly and metal fenders, mud flap hangers and ...
Three new publications are now available from the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The new publications that are now available are the following: Specification for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary (117-10) This specification provides standard tolerances for concrete construction and materials. ...
Sponsor: American Concrete Institute Location: New Orleans Contact: call 248-848-3148, or go to www.concrete.org
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views