Tags: American Concrete Institute
Safety-related products guide BettsHD has launched its Popular Parts Guide (PPG) for heavy duty tractor/trailer applications. A compilation of frequently requested safety-related products from the company’s online catalog, the guide features quarter fenders, poly and metal fenders, mud flap hangers and ...
Three new publications are now available from the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The new publications that are now available are the following: Specification for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary (117-10) This specification provides standard tolerances for concrete construction and materials. ...
Sponsor: American Concrete Institute Location: New Orleans Contact: call 248-848-3148, or go to www.concrete.org
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views