Tags: American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Act
In an overwhelming show of support, the U.S. Senate voted to pass a two-year transportation bill valued at $109 billion. The Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) Act, passed in a generally bipartisan 74-22 vote, reauthorizes federal highway ...
U.S. Congressman Jason Altmire (Pa.-04), a member of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, on Jan. 31 announced his opposition to a provision within the American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Act that would increase the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views