Tags: American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Act
In an overwhelming show of support, the U.S. Senate voted to pass a two-year transportation bill valued at $109 billion. The Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) Act, passed in a generally bipartisan 74-22 vote, reauthorizes federal highway ...
U.S. Congressman Jason Altmire (Pa.-04), a member of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, on Jan. 31 announced his opposition to a provision within the American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Act that would increase the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities432 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company407 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule375 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry345 Views