Tags: American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act (H.R. 7)
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is urging support for the highway bill scheduled for consideration by the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee on Feb. 2, 2012. AEM says it believes the long-awaited legislation would point the way ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views