Tags: american farm bureau association
The aggregates industry has a formidable presence in Washington, but when it comes to the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) proposed rule for the Waters of the United States (WOTUS), another ag industry is having an impressive impact: the agricultural industry. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts351 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration320 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry299 Views