Tags: American Industrial Partners
Atlas Copco has received acclaim for its innovative and sustainable business practices. Honors include Newsweek’s Green Rankings, Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators, and rankings in the Patent Board of global industrial equipment manufacturers and Forbes magazine’s Top 100 most ...
MB America has permanently moved to a new Reno, Nevada, facility, which includes 2 acres for live demonstrations, equipment and parts inventory and a growing staff. The move took place after MB outgrew its two previous Reno locations within 18 ...
Dover Corporation has sold Heil Trailer to American Industrial Partners. Concurrent with the transaction close, Heil Trailer has appointed Randall Swift as its CEO. Swift was previously CEO of Allied Specialty Vehicles. In addition, Bob Foster, who was president of Heil ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views