Tags: American Industrial Partners
Atlas Copco has received acclaim for its innovative and sustainable business practices. Honors include Newsweek’s Green Rankings, Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators, and rankings in the Patent Board of global industrial equipment manufacturers and Forbes magazine’s Top 100 most ...
MB America has permanently moved to a new Reno, Nevada, facility, which includes 2 acres for live demonstrations, equipment and parts inventory and a growing staff. The move took place after MB outgrew its two previous Reno locations within 18 ...
Dover Corporation has sold Heil Trailer to American Industrial Partners. Concurrent with the transaction close, Heil Trailer has appointed Randall Swift as its CEO. Swift was previously CEO of Allied Specialty Vehicles. In addition, Bob Foster, who was president of Heil ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs712 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries282 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding211 Views