Tags: American Industries
The U.S. Department of Labor has won a lawsuit against American Industries in which the DOL argued the company's Jewett City operation violated the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, which authorizes the department to sue operators who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production685 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views