Tags: American Industries
The U.S. Department of Labor has won a lawsuit against American Industries in which the DOL argued the company's Jewett City operation violated the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, which authorizes the department to sue operators who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1154 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC671 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania496 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views